Hi, I’m Sally
Great to meet you! I’m Sally Betters and I’m excited to walk with you as we begin your coaching journey.
I’m a transformational coach, inspirational speaker and compelling author who helps people, like you, uncover their true purpose by discovering your unique gifts and how you can make a difference in your life, family and community.
Welcome to the next step! Congratulations in believing you are worth the effort this will require. This will be a safe place for you. A place where you will find empathy, valuable connection, deep insight and a new way to look at yourself. I’m a firm believer that we need each other to heal from the wounds we’ve experienced in life. There is much to be learned from those who have walked a similar path and have crossed the river of pain by the transformational hand of the living God.
Looking for real change in your life? Want to build a better future?
Work with me now!
What you can expect:
- Complete confidentiality.
- Intimate Connection, Transparency, Unmasked Communication.
- Specific homework targeted to uncover insight and give clarity and deeper meaning to topics in my book.
- Accountability based on the goals you want to achieve.
- This is not therapy as we will not just focus on the past but on the present and where you want to go in the future.
- I am not a consultant and will not be giving you my answers to your areas of concern.
- Our time will be customized with conversations, questions and accountability based on your life and objectives.
- An objective perspective to your entrenched, repetitive and self-defeating cycles.
Why women hire me to work with them?
- To confidentially hear their story and begin to move forward in fulfilling their dreams for themselves.
- To discovery how it has impacted their lives personally, relationally and professionally.
- To engage in action-oriented conversations, create areas of accountability and focus on becoming the person they would follow.
- To let go of life-limiting beliefs that have molded and shaped their world view.
- To receive encouragement and get in the appropriate lane in life to move you toward your goals.
What do you want?
- Do you want to walk in the peace, freedom, and the genuine joy you were intended to embrace?
- Are you willing to look at areas you want to improve on to receive all that God has for you?
- Do you want to move from this place of comfortable discontent to a place of personal growth and adventure?
- Are you ready to take back the years that were taken from you and use your personal power to help others?
Are you ready to lock arms and move in a positive direction?
I’m ready! Let’s connect soon so we can take back what was taken from you. Let’s reclaim your honor and dignity. Together we can pursue all that was given to you by your Creator. I want to give you room to dream again and move into your amazing destiny.
I can’t wait to get to know you, hear your heart and discover with you all that the Lord has planned for you. Allow me to serve you with all the life experiences, education, training, coaching and investment I’ve made to prepare me for this moment. The best is yet to come!!!
Sally Betters is an inspirational speaker, compelling author, and transformational coach. She is a UCLA graduate with Post Graduate work in teaching individuals with Dyslexia, Dysgraphia and ADD.
Sally Betters is an entrepreneur at heart with diverse experience in small business ownership and community involvement. She has owned and operated a professional tutorial services business, More than Words, for over fifteen years. She is passionate about her work with individuals who struggle with learning differences. Witnessing both incremental and drastic improvement in her students’ self-esteem and academic growth is rewarding and fulfilling. Additionally, she has coached women, both young and old, in various levels of emotional, mental and spiritual development on the topics contained in Sally’s book. Others are attracted to her leadership in group environments because of her deep compassion and knowledge base and willingness to work with diverse groups.
As a Certified Professional Tutor specializing in children and adults with Dyslexia, Dysgraphia and Attention Deficit Disorder. Sally Betters speaks to parent groups educating them on research-based systems. She has significantly impacted numerous students and their families with her expertise.
As an advocate of the effects of post-abortion on women, Sally Betters has been invited to speak to churches, pastors and community groups. She has been a volunteer, case manager and staff member with the Post Abortion Counseling Program for the Santa Clarita Valley Pregnancy Center. In addition, she has served as a founding Board Member of the Vine Pregnancy Center in her local mountain community.
Want to speak to me? I’d love to hear from you!